We Are: So Back

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m ecstatic to announce that We Are, in fact, so back.

For a while we thought it was so over, we lamented just how over it was. It wasn’t merely just “over”. It was worse. It was “so over”. So over, in fact, that we never thought we could be so back.

“It’s so over” -Willy C, 3 weeks ago

But guess what, ladies and gentlemen, We Are so back.

It cannot be denied how over it was. It certainly was a time in history where it was so over, *too* over in fact. But alas, less bawling and more balling as We Are so back.

“WE ARE SO BACK” -Willy C, 15 minutes ago

It cannot be overstated how back We Are. To truly emphasise this, I wrote a haiku:

We Are truly Back

We Did Think It was Over

But We Are so back

In the darkest day, the Nightless Night, our Restless Dreams, we pondered: could we ever be back? It seemed so distant whilst it was so over. But the late Jeff Buckley of the Shrek Soundtrack had been informing us the whole time when he told us “It’s never over” 4 times in his hit song: ‘Lover, you should’ve come over’. It’s here that we truly understand, whilst we feel it’s so over, it never is.

We Are not saying that it’s not going to seem like it’s over again. It will, that’s the gift and curse of life. But how else would we know We Are so back if it never seems so over? It seeming so over allows us to appreciate it when We Are so back. So just remember: When it’s so over (which it isn’t right now, as stated above We Are currently so back), just remember that feeling of it being so back. Because you’re on the cusp of it, as the night is darkest before the beautiful dawn. And now that We Are so back, we can do all the things we desired to do whilst feeling so over. Such as:

• Frolicking in a grass field
  • Blowing bubbles
  • Chasing butterflies
  • Gazing at clouds that look like different animals.
  • Skipping thin rocks across a sparkly pond

So I encourage you, to savour the moment, feel how back We Are, maybe stay away from Jeff Buckley songs whilst We Are so back or you’ll start feeling it’s so over. Remember: Our ‘We Are so back’ prevails over our ‘it’s so over’.

View Comments (2)