“Baby, Baby, Baby Oh”

Take by Alireza Attari from Unsplash

That’s right Ladies and Gentlemen, the teenage sensation who made the hit song “Baby” all the way back in 2010 is fully grown and to be a first-time father. This news broke out on the 9th of May through a post and took the media by storm after months of speculation.

For those of you who are unaware of the pop icon Justin Bieber let me provide you with a short summary:

Justin Drew Bieber, born on March 1, 1994, is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and actor who rose to fame as a teenager. Discovered on YouTube in 2008, Bieber quickly became a global sensation with his debut single “One Time.” His first full-length album, “My World 2.0,” released in 2010, included the hit song “Baby,” catapulting him to international stardom.

Over the years, Bieber has released multiple successful albums, including “Believe” (2012) and “Purpose” (2015), featuring chart-topping tracks like “Sorry” and “What Do You Mean?” Known for his smooth vocals and versatile style, Bieber has garnered numerous awards and a massive fan base.

Bieber reached stardom at a very young age, and it led him through some dark times where he encountered illicit substances, conflict, depression, anxiety and even his own incarceration. However, after some time away from the spotlight, Bieber married the model Hailey Baldwin in 2018, and he has been thriving since. He has released various singles, collabs and even his own album “Justice”.

The Pregnancy

Now after 6 years, the happy couple announced their pregnancy through a photo shoot. They renewed their vows in Hawaii and posted a short video and pictures where Hailey holds her baby bump in a long white dress. Many fellow celebrities such as Justin Timberlake, Dj Khaled and Kim Kardashian commented under the posts with “congratulations” and “love you both”.

This news broke the internet and fans around the world have had mixed views. Personally, the announcement didn’t have much of an impact on me since I was and still am more of a One Direction lover, but I am happy for the couple. Others, not so much.

Fan’s Reactions

Countless TikTok’s and Instagram stories were released exposing the faithful fans crying because they came to the realisation that Justin Bieber the to be father was officially off the market. Fans have turned to his lyrics and quoted them to justify their delusions “I will never say never, I will fight, I will fight ’til forever, to make it right”. Though, I assumed that him being off the market was already a given since you know the fact that he has been married for 6 or so years but I mean to each their own.

Just in Case:

So, as a final statement to his heartbroken fans, I wish to leave you with one piece of advice to get you through these troubling times, “Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up, pick it up, up, up and never say never.”